TAGA Harmony TCW series speakers provide superior sound performance at amazing price levels. They utilize very stiff and strong injection-molded polymer chassis which minimize distortion, vibrations or resonances and specialized mounting brackets that make installation very easy.
The newest addition to the TCW series is the first model in the line utilizing a low-profile bezel, so your speaker almost disappears in a room.
Nowadays the expectation from modern in-wall and in-ceiling speakers is not only the great sound but less visibility at the same time. With the new TCW-900 you can have both!
The sound is clear, natural, dynamic and provides wide dispersion throughout a listening area, and thanks to slim bezels you are hard to see speakers mounted in your wall or ceiling!
The proper design facilitates installations thanks to many specialized features:
- Very slim chassis to allow installations even in shallow places;
- Clearly marked red mounting clamps (TEI brackets);
- Magnet mounted, aesthetic and virtually disappearing in the ceiling low-profile bezel grills;
- +/- 3dB treble switch compensate for speaker positioning and room anomalies.
- TEC easy to use push-in banana binding posts;
- High 8 ohm impedance.
||2-wayReduced bezel (5mm),
Magnet mounted square grill
TEI mounting brackets, TIMPC enclosure
||25 mm (1”) Ferrofluid cooled silk dome,Swivel mount, +/-3 dB Treble switch
||203 mm (8”) Polypropylene
|Recommended Amplifier Power:
||30 Hz – 20000 Hz
||26,2 × 35,5 × 9,15 cm
|Minimum Mounting Depth:
|Cutout Dimensions (D or H x W):
||329 × 236 mm
||5.6 kg pair
Det finns inga recensioner än.