“TESTVINNARE” “Välbalanserat ljud som hänger ihop riktigt snyggt”
The Azure OW-80 LCRS is designed to work in front (left and right), center or surround channels in multi-channel theatre systems.
The speaker is ready for on-wall installations in both vertical and horizontal orientation or can be discreetly placed into custom-built cabinetry.
Thanks to its slim design it is an ideal partner for modern curved TVs.
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – elegant and discrete enclosure is very rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The walls are built of 15mm MDF boards and 18mm for the front panel;
- The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium dome as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
- High-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity;
- New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate (TPAF) to enhance sound dispersion;
- Easy and secure on-wall installation (both vertically and horizontally) thanks to 4 wall mounts;
- Slim and non-intrusive design – just 15cm deep;
- Removable grill.
The new AZURE OW-80 LCRS speaker is dedicated for very demanding home-theatre enthusiasts, who look for the best sound performance and for those who appreciate simplicity and discretion.
“…Two OW-80 speakers provide properly powerful and spontaneous sound, and at the same time it is surprisingly harmonious and balanced. Yes, there are no hurricane blasts, or subsonic thunders, but the overall sound is strong, direct and natural. This message is malleable, vivid and saturated, but also has the optimal resolution (as for this class of speakers), as well as is sharp and colorful.
Therefore the listening impression is not only tonal saturation but simply pleasant and attractive. Not tiring for your ears. They do not go to any extremes – they are balanced, clean and punctual. Another thing worth to mention is that the speakers easily fill the room of 30 m2 (living room) with a juicy and clear sound. The sound is always precise, pure and euphonic…
… matching of the Platinum SW-10 v.2 bass sound to the Azure OW-80 LCRS speakers is so natural, full and trouble-free that it is hard not to name it as of the first-class or fantastic. It looks like a synergical dialogue and a coherent understanding of the two sound worlds – rich and deep midrange supported by bright highs with a powerful, large and extensive bass.”
“This set is not intended for mannered and sophisticated audiophiles, but for demanding music lovers and moviegoers who want to hear the full, spacious, malleable and lively sound from the TV plugged to an external amplifier. The additional value of the Taga Harmony set is its versatility (easy selection of Azure OW-80 LCRS and its vertical or horizontal positioning), as well as high aesthetics and modern “invisible” design. Recommendation!”
|3-way, 4 drivers,
Left/Center/Rear/Surround speaker,Front double bassreflex port, 4 wall mounts, crossover point 500Hz 2.4kHz,
|25mm (1″) TPTTD-I, TPAF
|133 mm (5.25″) Polypropylene, TDSC
|2 x 165mm (6.5″) Polypropylene, TDSC
|Recommended Amplifier Power:
|Dimensions (H x W x D):
|70 x 30.5 x 15 cm (in vertical orientation)
|13.5 kg pc.